Open-Source Gantt Chart for ASP.NET (Tutorial)
The tutorial shows how to create an Gantt chart in ASP.NET using the open-source DayPilot Lite package. It displays one event per row.
- Displays tasks in a Gantt chart
- Tasks are stored in an SQL Server database (included)
- Custom columns with additional data (task duration)
- Header columns can be resized using drag&drop
- Fast refresh using UpdatePanel
- Event creating and editing using a modal dialog
- Available under Apache Software License 2.0 (open-source)
This tutorial is based on the new DayPilot Lite for ASP.NET WebForms 3.2 release that brings support for Gantt mode (ViewType="Gantt") and customizable row header columns.