Hotel Room Booking Tutorial for ASP.NET Updated
The Hotel Room Booking Tutorial was updated.
- Includes C# and VB.NET source code (downloadable Visual Studio solution).
- Includes DayPilot Pro for ASP.NET WebForms 7.1 SP2 Trial.
- Supports .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
- Supports Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
- Updated modal.js script for showing a modal dialog.
You can test the project in an online demo:
The tutorial shows how to use the Scheduler control to build a hotel room reservation application:
- You can create and update reservations using drag&drop (AJAX)
- The reservation status is displayed using different colors (new, confirmed, arrived, checked out, problem).
- Reservations can be edited using an AJAX modal dialog.
- Filtering of available rooms using a drop-down list.
The tutorial source code can be used as a template for building your own reservation application that uses DayPilot.