DayPilot News (July 2012)
DayPilot Lite for ASP.NET WebForms 3.1 [open-source] June 8, 2012
This release of the open-source DayPilot Lite package brings a possibility to show custom event colors (including duration bar and HTML customization). The API is unified with the Pro version - now you can upgrade by just replacing the DLL.
DayPilot Lite for ASP.NET WebForms 3.1 SP1 [open-source] June 11, 2012
This release of the open-source DayPilot Lite package fixes an issue related to acessing the original event data object in BeforeEventRender event.
DayPilot Pro for ASP.NET WebForms 6.9 June 14, 2012
The Scheduler control now supports custom time header groups. Multiple time header groups are supported. You can group time cells by month, week, and day or using other group combinations.
DayPilot Lite for ASP.NET MVC 1.0 [open-source] June 15, 2012
This is the first open-source release of the DayPilot for ASP.NET MVC control. It supports day/week/work week view, Google-like calendar theme, and AJAX drag & drop operations (event creating, moving, and resizing). See also the tutorial: How to show an event calendar in ASP.NET MVC 3 Razor.
DayPilot Pro for ASP.NET WebForms 6.9 SP1 June 27, 2012
A bug-fixing release. ClientState and AfterRender improvements.
DayPilot Pro for ASP.NET WebForms 6.9 SP2 June 28, 2012
Fixes event moving and resizing in IE8 and previous IE versions.
New KB Articles
- How to show an event calendar in ASP.NET MVC 3 Razor June 6, 2012
- How to force the modal dialog to load its content from the server (instead of the cached version) June 11, 2012
- How to show calendar events with custom background color in DayPilot Lite [open-source] June 11, 2012
- How to upgrade from DayPilot Lite 3.0 to 3.1 [open-source] June 11, 2012
- How to run DayPilot Lite demo with .NET Framework 2.0 [open-source] June 12, 2012
- How to load Scheduler resource tree from a database (SQL Server) June 12, 2012