DayPilot News (June 2012)
This release introduces an optimized Notify Event Model. This event model supports fast client-side updates without the need to reload scheduler event data from the server. The server is notified after the change is completed.
The latest ASP.NET MVC release brings the possibility to show multiple header levels in the scheduler.
The latest DayPilot Pro for Java release uses the latest core libraries and includes many bug fixes.
New KB Articles
- How to show a confirmation dialog before deleting an event (Calendar) May 28, 2012
- DayPilot and reset.css May 25, 2012
- DayPilot Calendar control doesn't show any events May 25, 2012
- How to update a GridView after an AJAX callback update of the main calendar control May 22, 2012
- Writing PNG to Response.OutputStream - System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+. May 22, 2012
- How to add a header to the exported calendar image (PNG) May 22, 2012
- How to implement fast AJAX event filtering in the calendar May 17, 2012
- How to use clientState property May 17, 2012
- DayPilot and ViewState May 16, 2012
- How to redirect the user to another page after clicking a calendar event May 15, 2012
- How to open an event edit dialog from a context menu (Calendar) May 15, 2012
- How to create an event handler in ASP.NET Web Forms May 14, 2012
- How to show a modal dialog in ASP.NET MVC 3 Razor May 10, 2012