A new version of the AJAX calendar/scheduling controls package for ASP.NET MVC 5.
Nov 30, 2015
A new version of the AJAX calendar/scheduling controls package for ASP.NET MVC was released.
- DayPilot.Date.parse() supports "MMMM" and "MMM" (month names).
- DayPilot.Date.parse() returns null for formally correct but invalid input - e.g. DayPilot.Date.parse("2/29/2015", "M/d/yyyy")
- Active area with action: "Bubble" supported on touch devices.
- UI update in dp.events.add() postponed and merged - multiple calls will cause just one UI redraw (Scheduler).
- DayPilot.Modal.opener() added.
- Move/ResizeStart/ResizeEnd active areas in floating event divs supported.
- ResizeEnd and ResizeStart event active areas supported in the Calendar.
See also the online demo:
You can download a trial version here: