A new version of the AJAX calendar/scheduling controls package for ASP.NET WebForms.
Dec 21, 2012
A new version of the AJAX calendar/scheduling controls package for ASP.NET WebForms was released.
It is a bug-fixing release. It includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Mouse offset detection fixed (IE 10).
- Debugging alert removed (clicking on time header).
- _matrix_vertical_break class added for time break (replacing the TimeBreakColor in CssOnly mode).
- EventInfo.Create() and EventInfo.CreateRecurring() added (for customizing the selected event set.)
- Custom InnerHTML fixed in !CssOnly mode.
- DayPilot.Scheduler.getSelection() can be called directly.
See also the online demo:
You can download a trial version here: