A new version of the Timetable for ASP.NET tutorial. Sample web application with C# and VB.NET source code. Includes a Microsoft SQL Server database.
Jan 19, 2014
This tutorial shows how to create a weekly timetable in an ASP.NET/HTML5 web application using DayPilot event calendar ASP.NET control. It supports custom time slots (blocks), drag&drop event moving and resizing, and custom event colors. Styled using a CSS3 theme.
The tutorial was updated:
- Visual Studio 2012 Solution (LocalDB database connection)
- DayPilot Pro for ASP.NET WebForms 7.6 Trial
- Weekly timetable view
- Displays blocks with custom size (block number is mapped to the hour component of the DateTime)
- Inline block properties editing (using hover hints).
- Integrates DayPilot Navigator control for switching the current week.
- Custom event color in combination with CssOnly mode (CSS styling).
- Loads data (events and blocks) from Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Full calendar CSS3 styling.
- C# and VB.NET source code included.
- Sample SQL Server database included.
A sample Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012 solution is available for download.